Buddy Williams Memorial Award
Deadline: April 1
Objective: One grant will be awarded to a student who has started a business/is starting a business and needs an investment of capital either to pay for technical training, licensing, needed equipment or supplies. Business Plan must be submitted. Interviews will be required.
- Be U.S. citizen and resident of the Lovettsville/Waterford area with a zip code of either 20180 or 20197 during their junior and senior years
- Submit High School transcript
- Demonstrate financial need
- Demonstrate involvement in school activities and/or employment
- Demonstrate community service
Funds will be paid to third party; student’s technical/vocational institution, equipment or supplies provider. Funds will not be paid directly to student.
Selection by Lovettsville-Waterford Ruritan Scholarship Committee
Applicants must use the Entrepreneur Grant App (Buddy_Williams)